Mahalo for your interest in Drive Aloha, DTRIC’s public safety campaign.
What does it mean to Drive Aloha? Some people say that it is a friendly wave of gratitude when someone lets you enter a lane or make a turn. Others say that it is a state of mind that reminds us to apply the Golden Rule while driving.
At DTRIC, we believe in the Drive Aloha message of safe, responsible and courteous driving – because we want everyone in our community to remain safe while on the road.
Please join us and show your support of our Drive Aloha campaign by displaying your FREE removeable decale on your car. Click here for a FREE decal!
As Executive Chairman and CEO of DTRIC Insurance, I believe whole-heartedly that together, we can make Hawaii’s roads safer if we all Drive Aloha!
Executive Chairman and CEO
Drive Safe. Drive Smart. Drive Aloha.
Drive Aloha Safe Driving Tips
Here are safety tips to keep in mind before you get behind the wheel:
- Don’t drive when tired, distracted, or intoxicated
- Don’t drive when drowsy from medication or sickness
- Don’t drive without prescribed corrective eyewear
- Avoid driving during dangerous conditions
- Always buckle up, no matter how short the drive—not only could it save your life, it’s also the law
- Use a hands-free device when talking on a cell phone while driving
- Always maintain a safe distance between your vehicle and the vehicle in front of you
- Keep your eyes on the road at all times
- Obey all traffic signs and lights
- Pull over and stop when emergency vehicles are approaching from any direction
- Never participate in street racing
- Keep your vehicle in good operating condition to prevent stalling and hazardous mishaps on the road
REMEMBER: YOU are responsible for making smart, informed decisions with regard to when and how you drive. Please be careful when sharing the roads, and we can make them safer for all of us!
Drive Aloha Safe Driving News
Drive Aloha safety campaign gains local interest
Everyone at DTRIC Insurance is proud that the Drive Aloha program has attracted media interest because of its goal of improving safety on our roads. Visit our News & Events to see what everyone’s been saying about the Drive Aloha program.
DTRIC Rewards Safe Drivers!
Just by driving aloha, you can wipe out your auto collision deductible to $0! DTRIC’s Deductible WipeOut lets drivers reduce their auto collision deductibles each year just by remaining claim-free. The longer you remain claim-free with DTRIC, the bigger your savings! Best of all, enrollment in DTRIC’s Deductible WipeOut is free and automatic for all qualifying DTRIC customers!
Drive Aloha Decal Request
Show your support for Drive Aloha by displaying our FREE decal on your vehicle! To request your free Drive Aloha decal, simply fill out our Drive Aloha Decal Request Form*.
* Offer only available to Hawaii residents