With your personal health and safety in mind, DTRIC encourages you to use our online and alternative options to manage your policy.
Questions on your current policy?
Revised Call Center Operating Hours
Monday – Friday: 7:30 am – 5:00 pm
Saturdays: 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
Sundays and holidays: closed
To contact a DTRIC customer service representative, please call 808-944-5400, neighbor islands toll-free at 1-888-944-5474, or email
Contact DTRIC to assist with policy changes and payments with a credit card:
- Call DTRIC Customer ServiceLine
- Oahu: (808) 944-5400
- Neighbor Islands toll-free at 1-888-944-5474
Pay at a First Hawaiian Bank branch, visit their website for potential branch closures due to COVID-19.
Mail a check to:
- DTRIC Insurance
- P.O. Box 30920
- Honolulu, HI 96820-0920
Be sure to include your payment stub when you make the payment.
What you need to know
During the COVID-19 period, the DTRIC office is closed to the public. However, we are continuing to deliver remote services to meet the needs of our customers.
Customers who wish to visit the DTRIC office may do so by making an appointment first. Our customers and employees’ health and safety are our foremost concern, so when visiting DTRIC, we request our customers to observe certain health and safety procedures.
To request an appointment:
The DTRIC office is located at 1600 Kapiolani Blvd., Suite 1520. For the health and safety of our customers and employees, please follow the following procedures:
- When you arrive outside the reception area, please call the person with whom you have an appointment.
- Wear a face mask during your visit.
- Sanitize your hands before entering the DTRIC office.
- Practice social distancing by maintaining 6-feet between you and DTRIC employees.
- Please reschedule if you are not feeling well on the day of your appointment.