DTRIC Insurance is looking to fill the position of Executive Assistant.
As a DTRIC team member, you’ll enjoy a competitive salary, paid vacation and holidays, medical and dental insurance, 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan with employer contribution, preferred insurance rates and more.
Primary Responsibilities: Provide corporate, secretarial and administrative services for the President and Executive Department.
- Administrative support to:
- President including:
- Coordinate and schedule appointments and meetings. Have a working knowledge of this executive’s duties in order to effectively schedule appointments and meetings. Bring attention to any correspondence whether mail or email requiring executive’s attention;
- Coordinate leadership retreats/planning sessions;
- Answering and screening telephone calls; and
- Perform any special assignments requested by President.
- President including:
- Handle information requests and perform clerical functions for all officers and employees in various capacities as follows:
- Preparation of correspondence and other material including materials of a confidential nature.
- Manage schedule for Board Room;
- Monitor parking validations;
- Arrange and coordinate travel and lodging for senior executives and guests including Hawaiian Airlines, rental car and hotel accommodations;
- Manage timesheets for executive staff;
- Maintain Company complaint log;
- Establish and maintain corporate contracts, consulting agreements and corporate subscriptions.
- Provide support to Corporate Secretary and oversee administrative issues relating to:
- Board of Directors meetings;
- Annual shareholders meetings;
- Responsible for corporate seals;
- Maintain corporate minute books;
- Issuance of stock; and
- Annual filing of documents and reports with various agencies.
- Send out notices and agendas in accordance with bylaws for shareholder, board and related committee meetings. Responsible for minutes.
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Computer literacy and solid working knowledge of MS Office software
- Must be organized but flexible
- Ability to multi-task
- Able to identify the substance of discussions and transcribe the key points
- Good communication skills both verbal and written required
- Minimum of five years of experience at an executive level or its equivalent
- College degree preferred and/or equivalent work experience