DTRIC is looking to fill the position of Infrastructure Analyst.
Primary Responsibilities: Oversee the enterprise infrastructure and operations activities, which include hardware, operating systems, system software, networks, IT security, telephone systems, on-premises data center, colocation facilities, cloud providers, and disaster recovery.
- Administer, maintain and secure all physical and virtual IT infrastructures including, but not limited to; servers, storage, network,
colocation and cloud services.
- Research, evaluate, install and configure all hardware, peripherals and system equipment including upgrades to memory, disk, peripherals, and
- Install operating systems, update, patch and configure Windows platforms. Performs system tuning as needed.
- Perform server backups and restores. Conduct and verify daily backups of the servers.
- Monitor the state of the network and general throughput. Troubleshoot networks, systems, and applications to identify and correct problems.
- Maintain network and general system security. Performs as a cyber security officer. Identifies and investigates unsuccessful logins, intruder detection lockouts and compromised passwords Implements security policy including firewall, host and client access, file permissions and user accounts. Add, change, and delete user account information, resetting passwords or permissions.
- Maintain and secure web-based systems, servers, and services.
- Provide on-call technical support to users. Troubleshoot problems reported within and across supported platforms.
- Implementation of new technology and maintenance of existing technology as authorized by CIO.
- Research, evaluate, purchase, install, configure and troubleshoot hardware peripheral equipment.
- Document the configuration of all related systems. Write detailed description of hardware and software specifications.
- Comply with industry standard system administration techniques and procedures. Help to establish standards of system architecture, data communications and system security.
- Develop responses to informational and audit requests related to infrastructure and security operations.
- Performs other related duties as may be required or assigned.
- May be required to carry a pager or cellphone and respond to after hours trouble calls.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- Requires good working knowledge of Microsoft Exchange email and supporting messaging systems.
- Requires good working knowledge of various devices, such as laptops, handhelds, printers, scanners, and faxes.
- Requires knowledge of client-server technologies.
- Requires knowledge of web-based technologies and services.
- Requires knowledge of Windows 2003 – 2016 server.
- Requires knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory Management.
- Requires knowledge of security protocols, policies, and procedures.
- Requires knowledge in Administrative Scripting.
- Requires knowledge of disaster recovery systems and procedures.
- Requires knowledge of network administration.
- Strong team player with good interpersonal and communication skills required.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and handle multiple tasks.
- Technical School or College degree required.
- Five years experience as a system administrator/engineer accepted in
lieu of technical degree.
As a DTRIC team member, you’ll enjoy a competitive salary, paid vacation and holidays, medical and dental coverage, 401(k) plan, preferred insurance rates and