DTRIC is looking the fill the position of PC/Network Specialist.
Provides first line of support for DTRIC Staff. Ensures proper computer, printer, and network operation so that end users can accomplish business tasks. Documents work in the Help Desk ticketing system to respond, track, and resolve user help requests both remotely and in person at the workstation. Effectively manages time based upon priority of issues, projects, and preventative maintenance tasks.
- Provide excellent customer support for DTRIC employees while demonstrating the organization’s values.
- Troubleshoot computer, phone, and network related issues (in person or remotely) in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide end user training and assistance where required.
- Perform hands-on fixes at the desktop level, including installing and upgrading software, installing hardware, and configuring systems and applications.
- Act as a key part of the organizations security measures by keeping all machines up to date.
- Maintain systems documentation and updates as changes occur.
- Keep current with IT trends and technologies and maintain a willingness to advocate positive change within the IS Department.
- Performs setup of audio and visual equipment for large group meetings.
- Maintains inventory of equipment.
- In addition to the accountabilities above, other responsibilities, tasks, and deliverables may be assigned to the incumbent of this position.
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- Advanced proficiency in current computer software such as Windows Desktop OS, Microsoft Office, and Antivirus applications.
- Requires good working knowledge of various devices, such as desktops, laptops, printers, scanners, and faxes.
- Intermediate proficiency in systems and network troubleshooting.
- Strong team player with good interpersonal and communication skills required.
- Associate Degree with a concentration in Information Technology preferred.
- 1 year of IT related experience with CompTia or Microsoft certification.
As a DTRIC team member, you’ll enjoy a competitive salary, paid vacation and holidays, medical and dental coverage, 401(k) plan, preferred insurance rates and more.